Product and Project Management
Product and Project Management for Software projects:
- Define product development and release processes or optimize your current processes that meet your needs.
- Guide and teach your product teams how to create features that won’t reduce the reputation of your product.
- MRDs (Market Requirements Documents), PRDs (Product Requirements Documents) and define products.
- Give engineering teams clear, concise actionable information in a language they understand about customer needs (convert an idea in user stories they can deliver).
- Prioritize user stories and feature sets into “Must Have”, “Nice to Have” and “Next Release”.
- Develop short-term and long-term product roadmaps.
- Capture, analyze and prioritize all requirements.
- Help and guidance to delivery estimates (waterfall like) or use agile software development methodologies to incrementally deliver value to your customers (using Scrum).
- Determine what the right Minimum Viable Product is (no, an MVP is not “implement whatever you can until the deadline”).
- Conduct competitive analysis.
- Perform customer and market research.
- Help you ship products without even feeling the stress of a release.
We have many years of experience in using tools like TFS, CVS, SVN, Visual Studio, Bugzilla, Jira , Confluence, and others.