Listed on Microsoft’s ‘Antivirus Software Providers for Windows‘ page
In order to be able to get your product on the Antivirus Software Provider page, you need to be first a member of the MVI, to integrate correctly with the Windows Security Center and then meet the many requirements from Microsoft to allow the product to be on that page.
Assuming the 2 prerequisites are fulfilled, these are the steps we need to take in order to apply to be on that page:
- Adapt your product to pass Microsoft’s performance tests
- Adapt your processes in order to remain continuously approved for that page
- Set up the basics to deal with Microsoft
- Help you apply correctly to be listed there
- Walk with you all the way through the insertion process
Contact us for more details and a quote.