Build your own Antivirus
What we are offering:
Consulting for your team on how to build an antivirus product like described below.
Your team will get an Azure DevOps account connected to a Slack channel.
All items will be documented there:
- Features (below list)
- User stories to define each feature in details
- Bugs to signal issues in the product
You can book our services also to Promote your antivirus product
An endpoint security product (aka: Antivirus product) has the following components:
A. Starting phase
1. Set up infrastructure for updates
2. Implement the OnDemand part of the product (with updates and GUI)
3. Implement the Real Time Protection (RTP) part of the product (with updates and GUI)
B. Certification phase
1. Prepare the product for 3rd party certification
2. Apply to Microsoft in order to be admitted in the Microsoft Virus Initiative
C. Prepare for release phase
1. Help with the integration of the Windows Security Center API
2. Support in finalizing the User Interface, User Experience
3. Set up Licensing that works best for your product
Some other milestones were omitted for simplicity but will be added later in the project.
All these are independent of the engine OEM vendor.
In addition, if you choose Avira to be your OEM vendor, you would benefit of our long experience in this field.
- Integration of Avira SAVAPI with On Access Scanning (needs to be licensed separately from Avira)
- Updater for Avira files
- False Positive Prevention
- Zero Day protection using cloud components
- Remote configuration and control
Last, but not least: