Hopefully, we’ve helped you building your AV product.
Even if we didn’t, there is still hope for you 🙂
If you want to be successful, you need to know the special requirements of an antivirus product and how to overcome them.
Additionally, it is no use if you build a great product and nobody knows about it. So, you need to know how to advertise the product without becoming a scareware product.
Classical AV products block scareware products by default, the initiative is backed up by Microsoft and AppEsteem.
Here are some things you need to do *right*:
- Create the product the right way in order to allow you to expand it without rewriting it
- Build the security features needed
- Obtain the required certifications
- Prepare your product for external AV testing with known companies
- Prepare your USPs, fact-sheets, comparison sheets
- Create a Go-To-Market strategy
- Release your product the right way